4.4
Turnaround Time

I see everyone on here is just saying what a Rip OFF, but I love it.

My hair is looking more softer shiny and full of body, I've used many products, when I say many. I was a hairdresser so I've used everything.

My hair was beyond repair. I started using this because my hair was breaking and thinning at almost 50 years of age of being a bleach blond beauty also I started bleaching my hair at 14 years of age. Can anyone relate to that? lol and a lot of damage keeping up with my styles over the years.

This is the first time in years even with all my deep conditioning treatments. but, after using this on my hair it don't crack like tissue paper when I squeeze it in my hands it's softer and fresher, serious people this stuff is great and the mask alone is like gold.

Love it. I may not continue using the whole system, but I will continue to use shampoo and conditioner and other products as needed.

Review about: Keranique Hair Care.

Reason of review: hair product.

I liked: Love product.

I didn't like: Promo code did not work for mask.

Comments

More than likely ... any positive reviews are affiliated with Keranique.

There’s way too many Bad Reviews for it to do what they claim it does. SHAME on anyone pushing a product that they know doesn’t work... just to take customers money. Using womens emotional stress of losing their hair , as a gimmick to take their money is both cruel and criminal.

All these companies are giving false hope to these women. The actors promoting this product are just as guilty. I noticed before and after photos of ( actors ) hair, were parted differently and some with oily straight hair , while after photos were volumized by clean looking, styled hair.

Anyone can do this before and after, by just fresh washing , blowing drying and styling hair. They need to be shut down.