So far, I do not have a story like everyone else, but I'm afraid it may turn out that way!I only ordered a trial, where I was to pay the shipping & handling, and I am very disappointed in MYSELF for not checking up on the company thoroughly before that!

I am normally a very skeptical person, but was glad to see such an ad on Yahoo, and trusted them, although I realize now it is not their fault, but mine! I still have not received my sample, and now I fear future charges on my card because I failed to read the "fine print." I've never seen a site where there are 100% if bad reviews before.

Maybe this is why I've never ordered on-line before....I guess this is a wake up call for me!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no one is satisfied. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of trial product. Keranique needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned trial product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Keranique.

Had an Experience with Keranique?

Comments