I am beyond pissed about my recent experience with Keranique.First of all, the terms of the trial are hidden on the site and not clearly stated.

The products are horrible and gave my hair a terrible texture, so I will never use them again. I was then charged the $79.95 plus shipping charge for the "first installment" before it had been 30 days since I had received the trial. I called about the charges to get it reversed and to try and return the trial. The customer service was absolutely horrible and unprofessional.

It took him 15 minutes to FINALLY give me the return address, and he didn't even explain how the return would work.I have never posted a negative review about a company before, but this unprofessional and ridiculous situation has forced me to do so.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Keranique. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Keranique.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Keranique to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Keranique?

Comments

I had a bad experience with that product it made my hair hard tangled and pull my hair out I would never ever ever use that product again they need to take it off the market