1.2K views
2.3

I mistakenly agreed to a free gift from Keranique.I say mistakenly because they keep trying to charge me $80 each month for this supposed gift and I have to keep notifying my bank to stop payment and not honor the charges.

They are really *** me off and I am tired of the hassle this is causing me. It is also screwing up my ability to pay bills because my bank takes 2 weeks to reverse the charges. I also have to go through the process of getting the bank to reverse the overdraft charges on my checking account and that also takes time. It has gotten bad enough to where I am trying to pay for everything with cash because I can't use my checking account because I can't trust that the money will really be there.

Keranique also makes it really hard to get hold of them and then makes it difficult to get my money back when I can get hold of them.

Then when I believe it is all settled, here comes the next month and a new round of attempted charges.This is all over a SUPPOSEDLY FREE GIFT!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of keranique free trial from Keranique. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Keranique to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was ripped me off and owe me my refund per guarantee. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Keranique for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Keranique?

Comments

Makati, Manila, Philippines #1177563

please read the T&C. Its not a free gift but risk free trial 30 days.

Cancel your bank card and order a new one

At this point I would close your bank account so they can't try to take your money anymore. Start fresh at a new bank.

Being that you only gave them your card number, cancel the card by report I g it stem or lost. After that they can't charge your card anymore. Good luck honey!