1.2K views
2.0

I had a headache every day since I used the product.I called the CS and was asked if I had high blood pressure.

I said Yes, then I was told that the product was not for those who had blood pressure issue and others. I was told to use a different item. Otherwise, I would had to pay the shipping cost to send the trail package back. I just wish that I knew that before ordering the product.

So, think twice before ordering the product. I do not know if the product really works so far. It's sure an expensive hair product since it needs to be used for few months to see the results.

My concern is that if it will cause brain cancer in the long run????

This person wrote the review because of "cause side effect and was not given an warning during the tv ad." of keranique hair care product from Keranique. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Keranique to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Keranique for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Keranique?

Comments