Sent for samples, was then sent recurring deliveries of very overpriced product.Read small print!

I did not know that by getting samples I was signing up for monthly deliveries! Tried to stop deliveries and had a terrible time with customer service. I was told I was given return information over the phone because a customer service rep documented it! I was told by customer service I would receive the return info and return number to put on outside of unopened box in an email.

I was a passenger in a car when making the call and didn't have a pen/paper to write the info on. Rep,said he would send to me in an email and verified my email. He documented that I was given all the return info during the call. Waited and waited for the return email.

When I finally realized it wasn't coming I saw another charge on my credit card. Tried to send the product back again and was told it was to late.

Was told by dermatologist and hair stylist it was a BIG rip off of lower priced minoxidil.Just a simple case of buyer beware and terrible customer service and questionable advertising practices.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $180. The author is overall dissatisfied with Keranique. The most disappointing about keranique free trial from Keranique was product or customer service and service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Keranique.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Keranique to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Keranique?

Comments

Fitzgerald, Georgia, United States #998903

Keranique is Not a product that I would recommend to anybody, it made my hair more damage than what it already was I did not see any results other than it damaging my hair PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do not sample or buy this product.... THANK YOU. LaToya Emory.