Update by user Jun 08, 2015

They will not solve so I took it to my bank on the issue.

Original review posted by user Jun 08, 2015

Used for 3 months ( keep in mind you are billed $79.95 EACH MONTH that's the small print that you will need a magnifying glass for ) it did not work hair looks the same.WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANYONE.

Then when you call in to the customer service they will hang up on you if you want to speak to a manager. Happened 4 times to were I just called my bank and they pulled my money back.

BEWARE DO NOT EVER I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH EVER US THEIR PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!Customer Service the worst, you will hear in the back ground people calling in about how awful the product is.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $248. The author is overall dissatisfied with Keranique. The most disappointing about keranique customer care from Keranique was reps dont listen Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Keranique.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Keranique to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Keranique?

Comments