Ads for this product are misleading and untruthful.Original ad charged $3.95 for a free trial.

Shipment arrived promptly and not worth 79.95. When I tried to cancel and return this product I was told that I need a return shipping label. I never received a return shipping label. I called again in 2 weeks and was told that it was now passed the return date.

I had cancelled all further shipments with my original call. I was told that I would not be refunded the $79.95 price.

Not only was I charged the original $79.95, I was billed $79.95 twice for this "free" product.Customer service was not helpful and rude.

Review about: Keranique Free Trial.

Had an Experience with Keranique?

Comments

When ordering from companies like this always use a prepaid card. They are perfect for online ordering and scam companies such as Keranique. :sigh

I was sooo close to calling them after i saw their ad.

I do believe what ppl are saying about being charged

For a free trail. It happened to my bf in those electronic

Cigars.

Sorry for all those who got ripped off. Keep fighting.

to Anonymous #637547

I 'm glad I read your reviews before being sucked into another scam / rip off ! i suggest when trying products use a credit card they will give your money back and investigate these companies !

Miami, Florida, United States #628891

I wish that I had read your comments before falling for the same scam.I too understood it was a trial for $3.95.

I also was charged an additional $79.99 twice without authorizing them to do so.I called and canceled just a few days after using products, which left my scalp very sore.Today, I called again due to the new $159.98 charge.I too spoke to a very rude girl at their phone number, who shouted at me, and refused to let me talk to a suppervisor before she hung up on me.

KeraniqueSupport
to Anonymous Jersey City, New Jersey, United States #629759

Hi there.

Keranique offers a 30 day risk-free trial. Our risk free trial gives customers a chance to try our products for a full 30 days before deciding whether to purchase them. This means, if you aren’t satisfied with your results, simply contact our customer service before the end of the trial period to cancel and return the product and you won’t be charged for the merchandise (only the shipping and processing fee) It is our goal that our customers have a positive and rewarding experience with both our products and our service. We are sorry your experience was not what you expected -- both with the product and with the agent you spoke to -- and we really hope you give our products another chance. Please contact us so that we can resolve any concerns you may have.

If you have any further questions please contact us using the information below:

(866) 922-9793, 7 days a week, 8 am – 10 pm US EST

You can also email us directly at FBKNsupport@keranique.com to let us know how we can help.

to KeraniqueSupport Albany, Georgia, United States #639294

you just gave these people the same bull *** answer that you give on your commercial.If it were my cc company believe me you would not get that money and they would reverse the charges but then again I would be recording the conversation for evidence.

Personally I think your product is *** after seeing all the people it did not help.Any company whose product truly works do not have to resort to such shady tactics to make money from it.

to me #746740

really?it was clear on the ads that what they were offering is a RISK-FREE trial for 30 days.

for those who DON'T understand the difference between Risk-free and Free Trial..google it!

and this is as simple as this...

they will LEND you the products for 30 days..if you are not happy with it...call them..cancel and RETURN it!

if you want to keep it for yourself because you like the result...then PAY for it!

what's hard to comprehend here? :? :(

to Anonymous Dallas, Texas, United States #634405

Thanks so much for the warning, I will not be buying this product.