Clarksville, Tennessee

i got screwed. i was told to choose one of five things because of the points i accumulated.

Even though my wife was not at home and would not be for another 3 months,i ordered the hair product for her or to give as a xmas present. I did not like any of the prizes. I threw it in the corner with all the presents that my wife had bought for xmas.She ordered all through catalogs because she can not stand or walk for 3 years. I seen that I was going to be charged 79.95 for the product.

I called company and was told that I had signed for a trial. The girl said I could not talk that way to her and as i hung up,i said "yes I can". I called bank and they said my credit card would be charged that amount and call them after that happens.

We are sending tha *** back to them, untouched. The owner have to be sleeze bags to prey on us elderly people by trickery.

Product or Service Mentioned: Keranique Hair Care Free Trial.

Reason of review: ran trial in a prize won by me..

Keranique Pros: Disgusting, Disgusting trickery.

Keranique Cons: Scam, Company snuck in their scam.

• Flase Advertising

Comments

Thank you I will not be ordering this headache problem their natural way to stop hair lose

h.kitchener

You may end up cancelling the card if they continue to charge you. Keep a close eye on transactions.