I was tricked into trying this product by an email that supposedly came from Amazon saying I could have a trial offer only pay $4.95, so I did, then I got a bill for $79.95 I called customer service which by the way this company has the most ignorant people working for them, I was told I could send the product back and not be charged or keep the trial and pay a one time charge of $79.95 so that's what I agreed upon. They just debited my account for another $79.95 without my consent.

This product is a rip off it doesn't work and is way over priced. If this company has to deceive and trick people into trying it then its obvious they are a ***.

Product or Service Mentioned: Keranique Hair Care Free Trial.

Reason of review: I was tricked into a free trial then you debited my account for full price, product not woth it.

Keranique Cons: Failure to return customers money and product does not work, Lack of morals, Lack of refund back in my account 14 days later, Company snuck in their scam, Feels like a sales scheme.

• rude employee