I ordered this product it caused alot of scalp itching. When I called the 1800 phone number listed on the product the first rep told me he would email me a return slip as advertised.

He also said he would send me skin products that would be free. I told him I did not want them since I obviously had a reaction to them. I waited with the customer service agent on the phone and never received the email. I then asked him to send it to another email and he said he could not.

I asked to speak to a supervisor and he hung up on me. I called the same number again and a different person answered saying his name was Daniel Dean. When I asked him if I could speak to a supervisor he also hung up on me. I called again a 3rd time and that person who answered told me that the other two hung up on be because I had called the wrong number.

He claimed that the number I called was for Group-on. $130.00 dollars later I am a very unhappy customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Keranique Hair Care.

Keranique Cons: Customer service was very shadey.

Comments