1.1
Turnaround Time

I purchased the Keranique hair products, which consists of the shampoo, conditioner, regrowth system etc. and I was told if the products didn't work for me, I can return it within 3 to 4 months.

The first two months of using the products my hair started falling out, so I called Keranique representatives to discuss my hair lost and they said the first two to three weeks the hair may fall-out but I explained to her that it had been two months and my hair is falling out more than usual. So I tried it for another month and noticed my hair was falling out more and more. So I called Keranique company again and stated that my hair was falling out and it has been falling out after three months of using it and that I wanted a refund. I was able to get my refund, however, my hair is still falling out and I stopped using the product about four months.

These products are made with harmful chemicals that are bad for your scalp and hair. My hair was long and I was using the product to help it get thicker, now all of my hair is falling out.

I only have a few strains left and the rest of my hair is new growth. I'm thinking about taken legal action because this is not normal to sell dangerous products like this.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Legal action in order to compensate me for my loss of hair.

I didn't like: I did not like keranique it caused all of my hair to fall out.

Comments