Don't buy this product. I'm 54 years old and for the past year I've noticed my hair thinning a lot .

I got this product and after 1 week of use I noticed it took out the color out of my hair (I color my hair) and it was so dry and brittle. I have not changed anything else in my diet, hair products or vitamins so I only assume that it would be this product.

I wish I would have read the reviews before buying this product. The only result it gave me was taking the color out of my hair and leaving it in poor condition "dry and brittle." shipping biggest waste of $20.00 they should have credited me for shipping it back, could have used this on something more useful!

Product or Service Mentioned: Keranique Hair Care Free Trial.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Keranique Pros: Time wasting.

Keranique Cons: Misleading add.

Comments

I loved the product! I'm a 66 yr old retired lady.

I started using this product and I color my hair also. I washed my hair right up until the time I colored. Washed my hair with the Karanique and it took some of the color out.

Next time I waited two days before I colored my hair,had no more problems. Just wish it was more affordable so I could get thier other products!!

the regrowth treatment strips out color, you need to stop using regrowth 2 days before and 2 days after dying. and their shampoo is like a concentrate.

Only use a dime size amount for shoulder length hair, otherwise it can pull out too many oils. i think there customer service is amazing!