100 Town Square Pl, Floor 6, Jersey City, NJ 07310, USA

I ordered product I read try free just pay shipping and handling so I used my debit card for shipping and handling I used product felt it made my hair feel too dry and not manageable I called them in may to cancel my subscription so im not charged for a product that don't work for me. I was told to finish using product maybe I haven't use it long enough for results and if I still feel the same way ship back empty bottles I asked for them to just cancel anyway I don't want another shipment.

In june I shipped back product costing me 15.00 to ship back. July the company took 84.74 out of my account without my permission and put me I a overdraft with my bank I feel this is a scam I'm going to file charges I work for a attorney and know my rights. your company had no right to take money from my account after I canceled my subscription. the only thing I gave permission for is shipping and handling to me.

I will find my receipt for product I shipped back and hope you refund 84.74 plus 29.00 for my overdraft . your company could have resolved this if they would have let me know they didn't receive the product to give me a chance to submit reciept

Product or Service Mentioned: Keranique Hair Care Free Trial.

Comments