1.2
Turnaround Time

I originally bought the "system" off of a groupon, it was for 59.95, I just wanted to check out their products. I have gone back to look at the offer and still don't know where it said there was a subscription???

anyway got my second box? and realized what was happening. Again they charged 59.95. When I called to cancel the subscription, the woman kept asking why and then finally she asked several times if someone else could take over my subscription???

what? seriously? She then informed me that I still owed 99.99?? I went through this several times and honestly I still am not sure other than tricks and scams on their part.

The 59.99 isn't for just the product it's a payment for what your subscription will be. She asked if I wanted to settle up?? Have to admit she wore me down, she said if you pay 60.00 we will call it even and cancel your subscription.

Could this be a bit of extortation. Please you find better products cheaper.

Product or Service Mentioned: Keranique Subscription.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Trickery involved with the subscription service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 06.

Comments

AdorableKomodoDragon

Really, if you order it. That's not considered a scam.

Cancel your order before they send new package. You had 3 months. You gave them your credit card. They gave you product.

Not a scam. I like the products and I'm seeing a lot of people trying to get free product. Maybe people are trying to scam or are sue happy or thinking they get product free. I'm using this product and it's a very good product.

Really Serious. Scam my *** not.