1.9K views

I ordered a keranique online because it was advertised, in a pop up, at a dog's products website for $5.00 or so. It was delivered, but I never used it.

Then my bank called me to warn me that Keranique was trying to access my debit account for $80 dollars. They also said they have been having problems with this vendor. So I wrote Keranique to ask where to return their product, but got no reply. I do get emails telling me I now owe them $160 dollars.

I guess they are going to keep going up $80 every month.

I am afraid to order anything online anymore. I think this product is probably a scam.Hairgrowth

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Keranique. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Keranique.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Keranique to other companies on our site.

Comments

Croydon, New South Wales, Australia #1218177

Unfortunately, exactly the same thing happened to me. I was charged US160 on my credit card and when I rang up the company to complain, I was told that more products were on the way and that I was going to be charged an extra US400.

I was horrified and offered to return all their products to get all, if not part of the refund, but the lady on the phone stated that it is not possible. I explained to her that I am a widow on a pension and that kind of money would be equivalent to my 3 weeks worth of groceries and all those hair products cannot replace food on my table.

THIS IS A TOTAL RIP OFF!!! These people need to be prosecuted as people are getting victimised on a daily basis.

Fuquay Varina, North Carolina, United States #1216412

This is what has happened to me too! Even worse, before the first delivery I called them to stop the delivery at the cost of the mail charge I willingly forgo.

But they kept sending me the product which I never opened and kept charging my credit card.

This is ***! Avoid Keranique by all means.