1.9K views

I ordered a keranique online because it was advertised, in a pop up, at a dog's products website for $5.00 or so. It was delivered, but I never used it.

Then my bank called me to warn me that Keranique was trying to access my debit account for $80 dollars. They also said they have been having problems with this vendor. So I wrote Keranique to ask where to return their product, but got no reply. I do get emails telling me I now owe them $160 dollars.

I guess they are going to keep going up $80 every month.

I am afraid to order anything online anymore. I think this product is probably a scam.Hairgrowth

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 14, 2016.

Comments

Croydon, New South Wales, Australia #1218177

Unfortunately, exactly the same thing happened to me. I was charged US160 on my credit card and when I rang up the company to complain, I was told that more products were on the way and that I was going to be charged an extra US400.

I was horrified and offered to return all their products to get all, if not part of the refund, but the lady on the phone stated that it is not possible. I explained to her that I am a widow on a pension and that kind of money would be equivalent to my 3 weeks worth of groceries and all those hair products cannot replace food on my table.

THIS IS A TOTAL RIP OFF!!! These people need to be prosecuted as people are getting victimised on a daily basis.

Fuquay Varina, North Carolina, United States #1216412

This is what has happened to me too! Even worse, before the first delivery I called them to stop the delivery at the cost of the mail charge I willingly forgo.

But they kept sending me the product which I never opened and kept charging my credit card.

This is ***! Avoid Keranique by all means.