Veneta, Oregon

Don't buy from this company. Complete scam.

Will not give any refund and will charge your account much more than you agree to. Charged for the same shipment 3 times in one day. Called customer service and was told that "I owe this amount" and to "suck it up". Wow, really??

He then told me that if I didn't pay another $37.50 he would put it on my credit history. Hmmm. Totally unprofessional. Then he literally hung up on me.

I have contacted my bank and The Better Business Bureau. Even if you return items, they will charge you over and over and they will not cancel your subscription. It is a complete scam.

STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS ONE!

The products do not work either. COMPLETE SCAM.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Keranique. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Keranique.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Keranique to other companies on our site.

Comments