8.4K views

YOU ARE A SCAM THAT'S WHAT AND YOUR FIXING TO HAVE A LOT OF LAWSUITS AGAINST YOU!! JUST A HEADS UP....

This is a class act false advertisement suit, and all your information has been downloaded and sent to local law enforcement for further investigations. You are stealing from people that 'trusted" you and trusted your product.

I will continue to warn people to have there card they paid you with "stopped" and have another one re-issued to keep you from taking anymore money from them. It's only a matter of time & your done for good jerks

Comments

They are in the process of trying to steal my money too. I ordered this "free" product and paid my postage.

What used to be unfortunate, turned into fortunate, when someone stole my bankcard and emptied my account. I had to cancel my card and get a new one....just as well, because suddenly Keranique rang me telling me I owe them over $200. Then suddenly I receive another parcel in the mail i didn't order....got another call from Keranique telling me now I owe them over $400. I told them I will not provide them with my credit card details (as I cannot afford for them to take the whole $440 off at once).

I asked for other ways of paying them. Now I just keep getting an automated reply by email that they can only deal with credit cards. Then I asked them for their alleged Australian office's nrs, but they're not providing it either....not forthcoming with it either. So I'm starting to wonder if there is even an Australian branch.

I refuse to provide my new bank details, and if they cannot answer me properly by email, then they can forget about their money. I also never asked to repeatedly be provided with the product, why do they just automatically sent it to you each month? This is bollox!!!

I won't pay unless it is by any other means other than credit card.

to Anonymous #1269938

YOU SHOULD HAVE READ THIER TERMS OF SERVICE ...IT PLAINLY STATES THAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO THAT, MAYBE YOU NEED GLASSES

to Anonymous #1339711

You should not pay them anything. I hate these direct draft automatic mailings.

You barely have time to see if the product works for you. They don't care about your customer satisfaction, all they want is an automated payer. This *** has formaldehyde in it anyway. Enough to cause cancer, wheezing and nosebleeds I don' t allow anyone to automatically draft my account.

Its the hardest thing to reverse if you change your mind. And you DO still have that right...

Have just had the same experience with keranique.The shampoo makes hair feellike barbed wire.The styling serum is tacky and makes hair stick together.Awful stuff! The company keeps taking money from my account. Do Not Fall for this scam as I have!

Lucy

Yea I'm sick ofvthem taking money out of my account they have taken well over $200 of me and I payed up front what I was asked to do what right do they have stealing from people

When you were sent the 30day trial pack, in the package was there any paperwork saying after the 30day trial they will charge you the actual cost for the products unless you ring them and cancel it. I'm just curious when I received mine the box was so messed up and had no papers in there.

Oh my god this is so true they have recently overdrawn $116 out of my account which now leaves me in debt. They are unbelievable and the amount of excuses they came up with.

They took almost 300 dollars out of my account without my permission . No good company they are stealing from people's account .

Ss1425

I was ripped off from karenique too returned product a month after receiving it. They claimed they had not received roduct in their warehouse. A month later they billed me $40 Sharon Seward 3905 winding twig dr canal Winchester ohio 43110

I don't know how American Express recommend this scam company thru their email. They advertised like free item and they hooked me and charged me.

First product I opened, so I accept their charge. but they sent another one. So I returned as is it came. Even I returned unopened box to them, they don't want refund my money.

They also insist on That I didn't send that without RMA number.

They lied to Amex and recharge money again. What a horrible scam!!!

To avoid all payments from your credit card.....purchase Keranique products at Ulta Beauty.....they honor the return policy....and as we all know nothing is FREE. If it were truly a free purchase my thoughts are why pay shipping or request credit card info if it is Risk Free 30 Day Trial......BAIT & HOOK.

Olathe, Kansas, United States #1012640

Decided to check out product before I ever invest in it at all. Thank all of you who posted!

Thanks so much for putting this out there. I will not be trying this stuff.

If you really want a free trial go to walmart get a prepaid card and use it for the shipping and handling. There just like a debit/credit card just with a set amount of money placed on them.

Los Angeles, California, United States #974479

Well well well... definitely not ordering now. Thank you all.

ALWAYS READ THE COMPANY POLICY BEFORE YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS!!!!! Anyone who bought this product, and was shocked to find that they had been charged are fools.

Never buy anything without understanding CLEARLY what it is you are buying and/or signing. Oh and by the way, not understanding English is no excuse as I have heard this cry too many times to count! IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THE LAW, never was and never will be. M.

Stanton, Attorney at Law.

to Stanton #999744

Dear Attorney of the Law, I can read, write and clearly understand English, and when the print clearly states that you are ONLY paying for the shipping and handling of $ _>__, then I expect that when I receive the merchandise then the slip that comes with it only shows that what was deducted from my banking was only what we agreed on. You are told this is FREE and only pay shipping.

But it didn't work that way with them. It did when I was done with them and the judge I worked for too. You see I worked for the law too. By the way you have no right to speak to anyone that way.

Just because you are a lawyer does not make you any better than anyone else. Another thing, this product works the same as what you buy on shelves in the stores. No better. But this company is a rip off.

They charge you almost $200.00 and then tell you that's only half price yet the first time and you were to be only paying the shipping because it was a free trial.

Bull Hockey !! They lost and I won !

to Stanton #1082099

I agree. If anyone reads the Terms & Conditions section, it clearly states that it is a free trial, and if you want to cancel before being charged, you have to call and also return product with RA# within the stated time frame.

to Stanton #1564436

If you're actually an attorney, I wonder if you have any real clients because the way you speak to total strangers is disgusting.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #672038

I have used Keranique & it DOES EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS ITWILL DO! I've even had people ask me how I got my hair so thick & to look so nice!

I tell them the truth: I used Keranique! It is expensive, but it does what it says it will do!