It presented as a free trial - just pay for shipping $4, they don't have the guts to tell you that if you keep the product they will bill you automatically,(so not free). Then to return it, you have to pay.

You are still not done you have to call them after you ship it back to them and get them to close your account. I just wast over 20 minutes on the phone trying to tell her I wanted to cancel and return to get the address. It took 20 minutes to get the address, as if she didn't know it just a delay tactic to offer it to me for $80 vs.

the $160. It made my scalp burn and I have to pay to ship it back.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $50. This person is overall dissatisfied with Keranique. The most disappointing about keranique hair care free trial at Keranique was even this is wasting my time Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Keranique.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Keranique to other companies on our site.

Comments

Amarillo, Texas, United States #1252356

Thank you for publishing your experience. I hate scams.

I almost called, but then pulled up their website. Expensive!!!!

Florissant, Missouri, United States #1250778

Drying my hair out...taking life out of my hair..turns your hair very hard