1.3
Turnaround Time

I ordered the free sample for a charge of $3.99 shipping.After placing the order, I saw the small print that I would be enrolled in auto fill for$79.95 every month.

I immediately called and had the auto plan cancelled, and confirmed by email. I received my "free" sample with a notation that at the end of thirty days I will be billed for $159.90 for the two month sample that was sent. I called and was told if you keep the sample you have to pay for two months of product- this is not advised anywhere, or by any one I spoke to. I am returning the product and will have to pay shipping!!

I will watch to make sure I am not charged next month.Be ware of thes scamers

Review about: Keranique Hair Care Free Trial.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Stop billing - make balance zero.

I didn't like: Fine print of auto delivery and payment due for sample, Ripped me off.

Had an Experience with Keranique?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1340026

You would do well to immediately contact your card company and ask them how to make sure they do not charge you.You may have to close out that card and get a new one, etc.

If they do charge your account and you dispute it, the odds of you prevailing are slim and/or frustratingly difficult.Personally, I would cancel the card to make sure.

to h.kitchener Asheboro, North Carolina, United States #1340063

Thank you - I alerted my bank ( they said they get these scams all the time for free samples) A special alert with amounts was put on their name in my account and if they get through, I will get refunded.