Turnaround Time

I ordered the 30 day trial. I didn't receive it during the few days I was suppose to get it.

I received it like a week or two later. I called to cancel my trial after the 30 days I received it. And seen that they took money from my account. And I called my bank to dispute it, my bank refunded me the money.

And now I look at my account and they got letters from Keranique stating I received my product on a date that's on the form. I DID NOT receive it on that day. Again I got it a week or two later because I kept calling asking where was it. And the rep said she didn't see the order.

So she redid my order. And they are trying to bill me from the first time I call to order. That is horrible customer service.

RIDICULOUS!!! Trust me DO NOT mess with this company.

Review about: Keranique Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Disgusting trickery.

I didn't like: I have never lost this much hair, Whole process.

Comments

QUOTE : " I kept calling "... at what point did you realize that your method was ineffective ?You are reduced to whining on an anonymous complaint website because you don't know how to gripe properly.

Did you sleep through English Composition ? I'm afraid you're in for a life of spinning in circles until you learn how to communicate your displeasure in the proper form, in writing, and served via Certified Mail, return receipt.