filters
State:
City:
Product:

Keranique - Huge disappointment

I used these products strictly by their instructions. Not only did it not help, my hair fell out even worse than before! When I called the company to arrange a return, I was told that it was expected & this was the only way to get imoroved hair! ***

Keranique - Refund price charged to my account of $62.30

I returned item and they will only credit me $4.16. The amount withdrawn was $62.30. Why is this? Last name Han area code 96748. email me at shhanohana51@gmail.com
2.0
I didn't like
  • Unauthorised payments being taken from my account
Show

Keranique - I WILL NEVER USE AGAIN!!! BUT FOUND SOMETHING THAT DOES WORK!!!

I've been exhausted from hair not only falling out, it was shedding like a cat. This overpriced, over-promising SOAP DID MORE HARM THAN GOOD!!! I'M NOT THE KIND OF PERSON TO WALLOW.... SO, MY GIRLFRIEND HAD TRIED "WEN" HER HAIR HAS GOTTEN THICKER, LONGER, HEALTHIER than it's ever been!!! She let me have a little of hers.... It doesn't foam up like shampoo, but afterwards, WOW! My hair felt great! No itching scalp, no funky anything! It just works!

Keranique kit

I tried all the products until the bottles where empty and didn't last two months, more like just two and half weeks as the volume is too small for long hair half way down my back..... And there wasn't no change.... It made no change to my hair and failed to do what the promotion said it would do. Sadly and disappointed I returned it all.....
1.7
Turnaround Time
#1442022

Keranique - Trial offer

I have a lupus skin condition and I need to cancel this. I was not aware when I signed up for the free trial offer that I would be sent additional packages and be charged for these. I would like to return the last package received, it has not been opened. These products cause my head to itch and hurt. I really cannot use them. You may contact me at cao.wilson@live.com or call 502-777-7033. Thank you for your assistance, and I need to know how to return this last package and make sure I do not receive any more.
Reply to reviews

this product dried my hair even more. After I used the shampoo and conditioner, I used the detangler.... my hair was so knotted, more hair falls out. My hair feels very dry and rough.
Wary

Thank you! I was just getting ready to buy this. I think I’m going to do a little more research.

Sweetyaya

Thank U for the heads Up I was watching a program in Spanish and I was really thinking of buying for my dry and falling hair I WILL NOT buy now thanks Thank U for the heads Up...

Keranique - Over charged me and undershipped

I was sent and "We Owe You" card re Hair Regrowth Treatment. I was shorted the Hair Regrowth Treatment and a smaller shampoo/condition. I was charged $10.00 over the price and kept $10.00 in my account as a credit. I feel that your company should be reported to all commerce agencies for Your companies SCAM. I would like you to send me "My shorted amount" and REFUND TO ME THE MONEY YOU OWE ME. If you do not then I will make legal claims against your company. JULIE PERUGINI@yahoo.com
I didn't like
  • Lack of refund back in my account 14 days later
  • Failure to return customers money and product does not work

Keranique - Company doesn't seem to be ligimit,

I have tried for 4 days now to enquire about my order,only music is playing on the line then nothing! No one ansers,the other phone number states that the call cannot be completed from this area,which is strang because i calld from this area,i sent an email, i just want my money back, and cancel my 3 month debt card payment this is rediculous,i hope to hear from someone asap!

Keranique - Not satisfied

Since I been using this product my hair is falling more out. I am so frustrated i could cry. See picture. And this is daily.... Sad
#1420088
Show

Keranique - Bad headaches in back of head bottom of skull area

I've been using this product for 8 months and in the summer i notice stiff neck then after starting getting headaches still have them. I'm going to stop using this product because i didnt realize that other people got headaches too.i believe now this product is causing it because I've never experienced headaches before using this product.
1.6