Keranique - Review about Trial Product from Williamsport, Pennsylvania
If you order on the website, the t+c for the 30 day risk-free trial period are on there.
It's the same thing when you order on the automated system.
And it's also the same when you place an order with an agent on the phone.
Furthermore; when you receive the product, it comes with paperwork further explaining the terms and conditions.
The point is, YOU ARE notified of the fine print. But people see the word free and assume it's free product.
If you are entering your credit card information anywhere, you should really make sure you completely understand EVERYTHING before crying foul.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Trial Product
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- " I have worn hair extensions for 5 years and wanted to try something new. I was recommended to try Hot Heads from a few Cosmetologist friends. ..."
- "I thank God I did not fall for this as I have been reading heartbreaking reviews for days about peoples hair being damaged and falling out. This is devastating!! I..."
- "I used this on my daughter, and she lost significant amount of hair after the first time, after that, when I used it as a detangler, her hair slipped right..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."