Keranique - Review about Trial Product from Williamsport, Pennsylvania
If you order on the website, the t+c for the 30 day risk-free trial period are on there.
It's the same thing when you order on the automated system.
And it's also the same when you place an order with an agent on the phone.
Furthermore; when you receive the product, it comes with paperwork further explaining the terms and conditions.
The point is, YOU ARE notified of the fine print. But people see the word free and assume it's free product.
If you are entering your credit card information anywhere, you should really make sure you completely understand EVERYTHING before crying foul.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Trial Product
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "Bought the warm kit, six shades, the image shows one purple color in the kit. Sure enough they send me two purples. I called them and they said they send..."
- "My roommate started selling Arbonne products. I ended up at one of the parties and ordered a couple things to support the home team. She had told me..."
- "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I have purchased a Rose Colored MK watch. I'm so disappointed. I've had it for 6 months - and the one side of band is so "worn" and tarished looking......."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."