Keranique - Review about Shampoo from South Gate, California

Got excited bout the product didn't have hair loss just wanted my hair to grow longer n fuller faster I only used the shampoo n conditioner my hair started to fall out

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 31 Yes 31 11 No 11
Had the same issue 35 Yes 35
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 16, 2015 #1079465

I use castor oil, just a plain old bottle bought at Walmart. Makes your hair thick and grows very fast. Don't eat any sugar, just veggies, beef, chicken fish, and lots of salads and put on every veggie you like on it. No white anything (bread, pizza, potato, noodles, etc, cereal) cheese is ok. Drink lots of water and try some apple cider vinegar to clean out our insides and make your liver strong -- keep your body from being toxic and your hair will grow:) Hope this helps. (1 tablespoon of vinegar 3x a day with some warm water -- when you get up, noon and afternoon) with all that good stuff your hair will grow like crazy. Be patient.

3 0 Reply

Oct 02, 2015 #1042249

Try Viviscal ... it has a lot of good ingredients including biotin and keratin but I've also noticed a big difference in my hair growth and the fact that my hair stopped falling out as much ... it takes about 90 days to start really kicking in and this isn't a scam ... I would be more than happy to "OUT" a product that doesn't work ... I take bioidentical hormones and some of the side effects from the testosterone can be a little more hair loss then what you were wanting, so they recommended Viviscal and it really really does work but I don't know if that works for everybody , but it worked for me and it's still working ...

4 0 Reply

Jul 14, 2015 #1007284 Jacksonville, Florida

Try using FAST shampoo and conditioner. Use it only on the top of head by roots. It really works, but it drys out hair shaft and end. I never use it any place but on hair close to scalp. Also, try Bed Head shampoo and condioner (the orange type onlyonly.) My hair grew like crazy. Make sure you are taking vitamins.

3 1 Reply

May 27, 2015 #988716

I have used keranique for several months now. It has been working for me. Unfortunately I missed a couple of days but I am using it again and I love the way it makes my hair feel. I just need something for dandruff. Also is it safe for me to use manoxidill since I have high blood pressure.

2 2 Reply

Apr 11, 2015 #970757 Cleveland, Tennessee

OMG! I was just about to order the shampoo and conditioner for the same reason you did, UNTIL I saw your photo. Your picture made it even MORE convincing that I don't think I want to waste THAT MUCH money on it. Thank you SO MUCH for sharing that. Some of these companies should be ashamed of themselves for using things like this, when they KNOW some women are dying to have thicker, longer hair NATURALLY (as they put it).

10 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Keranique. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Keranique.
Filing a new complaint about