Please read entire review. I started Keranique because my hair started noticeably shedding in my 30s.

I am now in my 40s and am engaged. Of course I desire to look my best for the wedding so I figured if this product could at least help me keep what I have I would be grateful. I noticed I was shedding a lot less and my thinner spots looking better. One day I noticed I wasn't feeling well and thought I just needed to eat.

This feeling came and went for a couple of days until I was on the highway on my way home from work and starting having a panic attack. By the 2nd one I had blacked out and had a car accident that I don't remember. The hospital ran several blood tests along with a cat scan. Everything normal.

I do not smoke or drink so these were never a factor. The next day I read about the side effects of Keranique: rapid heartbeat, fainting or dizziness occurs. One of the side effects of Minoxidil is a sick feeling. THESE SIDE EFFECTS ARE REAL!

I thank God that someone saw me and stayed with me until help arrived, but it could have been much worse! None of this is worth more hair!

Your very LIFE could be at risk using this product and I am Living proof of that! PLEASE STRONGLY CONSIDER THIS REVIEW BEFORE USING!

Comments