1.5
Turnaround Time

What an absolute wrought and scam. Not only is the product completely ineffectual, but cancelling the continued credit card debits is almost impossible. I am going to have to cancel my credit card.

Having attempted to cancel the order a number of times on line as instructed, a received yet another delivery. When I phoned the "Australian" number provided, I believe the person I spoke with was actually off shore. She tried to convince me that the credit card debit was actually for products I had received 3 months prior and that I had more than one Invoice attributed to my name. I had only cancelled one, so was being charged still for the other.

FREE TRIAL!!!!!

She then proceeded to ask me if I was interested in any further products???? Seriously!

I'm absolutely LIVID!!!!!

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Cancellation policy.

Comments

Your an idiot return the products that you claim were free Get your money back.! Everything is gone over on my packing slip as it is everyone's Just like any product always...

You saw free and instead of RISK free and want people to pitty you! Can't fault a company cause your and idiot.