State: Ontario City: Guelph Clear all filters (1 of 1217 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Keranique in Guelph, Ontario - The undisclosed cost of this product

I was under the distinct impression that i was getting a free sample-they did not indicate at the time I submitted my order that it was a 30 day trial. I paid the shipping and handling charges(stupidly giving them my credit card number), but I then had to pay a $35.00 customs fee, and then when I opened the package, there was an invoice that would be billed to me in two installments after 30 days of a trial. They then proceeded to state that they will automatically be sending more product every 2 months and automatically billing me! I will keep the initial purchase, but only because I will have to pay a substantial amount to return it-otherwise I would. I have looked at the ingredient in their hair regrowth serum and it's brand name is Rogaine which can be purchased for significantly less money than they charge.

I thank you so much. Greatly appreciated the information.

I was just send my second shipment of Keranique. It will be going back as the product does not improve hair growth, texture or any of the promises made on the commercials. And the cost is outrageous!!!!

I had the same issue and today checking my cc balance there was $85.55 missing ?? Long story short, Keranique took it out when I cancelled them months Ago , I am Beyond Angry !!! Calling To $#$*%^ Them Out Now !!

View more comments (2)