Yes I contacted them and they had me pay three fourth of the bill and I had to pay 20 dollars to send it back.So much for free.

To me it was a scam and being on a limited income I did not need that at this time. The gentleman that I talk to was very rude and said that even though I was sending it back unopened I still had to pay though they did discount it. I mean if you send back a product why do you have to pay for it? Other companies do not do that.

When you return something unopened you don't have to pay but not this company.The free trail kit was not worth it and I will never sign up for any free product again.

Review about: Keranique Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Keranique?

Comments

I agree yes they offer free trial then they charge you for it after 30 days.if you return the product within 30 days you need to pay the postage.

plus they put you into membership which means you automatically will receive same products every month like it or not.to cancel that you need to call them and you will be interrogated for hours.

Not nice.

I totally agree.It maybe a good product but it's a scam.

They offer a free trial then claims it's not free.I encourage consumers to be aware of this company scam.