Ordered for free trial.Was charged full amount, now won't refund my money!!!

Because my bank doesn't accept recurring charges, this company charged me the full amount and assured me that if I rang the customer service number, they will refund me. This is ***. I rang them this morning and was told I would still be charged for a one off payment. But I would have to call them if I want more product because it's not automatically recurring.

Well I definitely won't be buying anymore off them if this is how they treat their potential customers.(I have to write up to 100 words for this review to be published, so now I've made 100).

Review about: Keranique Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Charged more than advertised.

Had an Experience with Keranique?

Comments

Keranique - I had a serious negative reaction to this product Keranique "I ordered Keranique in mid January. Based on the infomercial comment that I could try the product to see if it worked for me. About 6 weeks in, I started..." Read more Keranique - Shampoo Review from South Gate, California Keranique "Got excited bout the product didn't have hair loss just wanted my hair to grow longer n fuller faster I only used the shampoo n conditioner my hair started to..." Read more Keranique - Free Trial Review from Fort Worth, Texas Keranique "I got a free trial deal and was told I only had to pay for shipping && I got my pills ,but today $84.97 was taken off my card I..." Read more Wen - Fastest Way to Remove Hair Wen "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Kraft Foods - Totally appalled at the non accessibility of your organization. Kraft Foods "Good Morning, I am from an organization called Social Vocational Services in Tulare California. I seek minimal jobs for our clients with disabilities in our community. What I find very..." Read more Pridebites - Waited over a month for crapola Pridebites "It took over a month and a half to receive a plain dog collar with just name and phone # on their pre-designed collar. No graphics or special design. Ended..." Read more