Ordered for free trial.Was charged full amount, now won't refund my money!!!

Because my bank doesn't accept recurring charges, this company charged me the full amount and assured me that if I rang the customer service number, they will refund me. This is ***. I rang them this morning and was told I would still be charged for a one off payment. But I would have to call them if I want more product because it's not automatically recurring.

Well I definitely won't be buying anymore off them if this is how they treat their potential customers.(I have to write up to 100 words for this review to be published, so now I've made 100).

Review about: Keranique Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Charged more than advertised.

Had an Experience with Keranique?

Comments

Keranique - Review in Cosmetics and Toiletries category  from Burnaby, British Columbia Keranique "I thank God I did not fall for this as I have been reading heartbreaking reviews for days about peoples hair being damaged and falling out. This is devastating!! I..." Read more Keranique - Scamm They take your money!! Doesn't work! Keranique "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..." Read more Keranique - Shampoo Review from South Gate, California Keranique "Got excited bout the product didn't have hair loss just wanted my hair to grow longer n fuller faster I only used the shampoo n conditioner my hair started to..." Read more Keranique - I had a serious negative reaction to this product Keranique "I ordered Keranique in mid January. Based on the infomercial comment that I could try the product to see if it worked for me. About 6 weeks in, I started..." Read more Advantage Rent A Car - Rented vehicle damaged, poor customer service Advantage Rent A Car "Rented a car at the La Guardia Airport location on 09/24/17 to be returned on 09/30/17 and provided agreement number LGA 55226. Confirmation # LADP0B1337AD. To my surprise and inconvenience,..." Read more Chevrolet - GMC Word Means NOTHING!!! Chevrolet "On August 28. 2017, my Brand New Chevrolet Malibu turned a year old. There was a problem with my trunk getting water inside, due to Hurricane Harvey Rain, which caused..." Read more New Balance - Almost $200.00 for 928v3 and start coming unglued! New Balance "I am more then fed up , disappointed and angry about the quality of new balance 928v3 foot ware. I have only been buying new balance for years and at..." Read more Mercari - Horribly app Mercari "I had a bad experience with mercari i was a new costumer and mercari they suspended my account for no reason they accused me to have multiples accounts or irregularities..." Read more