1.8K views
2.7

I have used this product for a week now and my hair is fuller.I have the way less hair loss after a shower and I am excited for good results to continue.

By the way, it will not happen over night, at least three months. I have read all of these bad reviews and I feel sorry that they felt scammed. As for myself, I was searching for a while for a product that would give me hope. My hair was thinning due to menopause and stress.

I got rid of the stress in my life and am taking better care of myself.Thank you guys I guess I am not pissed off like everyone else.

Review about: Keranique Hair Care.

Reason of review: On time delivery.

Had an Experience with Keranique?

Comments

I have been using this product for almost two months and I see my hair getting fuller where it was thinning. It's a slow process, but I have noticed progress.

Hey Review #1004555 You said in your first sentence you have used the product for a week and your hair is fuller.Then you say its not going to happen overnight at least 3 months.

Which is it, a week or 3 months?

This *** me off that you act holier than thou about the other consumers being pissed off when you write a *** review and contradict yourself.Absurd

to Anonymous #1304361