State: New Jersey City: Newark Clear all filters (3 of 1217 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
Hi my name is carrey Lopez this company manipulate for u to get the product that is a 30 day trial free product at no charge when u call they asking for 49.95 so they do force advertisements iam so upsaid

This company operates on a scam. When you initiate contact with them on the product they ask for your credit card / debit card and then give the details of the transaction.

Waiting thru the automated sales pitches of additional products that you never wanted and then no options to cancel.

Contacting the company to cancel is a scam as well. CS refuses to offer a cancellation reference number and continues to attempt to sell the product and others at a discount.

I don't think a company would operate in this approach if what they are selling is worth the price.

Service
Keranique Hair Care Free Trial
Reason of review
Pricing issue
I submitted a request for cancellation and return instructions. Instead, their response was deliberately delayed past the first shipment, charged my card, and refused to refund the charge. They sent an email to further delay past 30 days, stating they could not find my...
Product
Keranique Account
Loss
Tags
  • marketing misrepresentation

Keranique...Total BS!

due to stress I've been loosing hair so after my daughter seen the infomercial on Keranique she convinced me to try the product. I ordered it a couple of weeks ago, used it 3 x's so far and I've noticed each time I use it I'm loosing more hair then normal (before I started using Kearnique). I'm calling them in the AM and sending it back to the company. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT. I just pray to God that once I stop using Kearnique my hair will stop falling out..

Called for the free trial and agreed tl pay $7.95 but they charged my account $170. Customer service hung up on me the first time and second time told me I agreed to pay up front, which I did not.

Contacted my bank and I have to cancel my debit card to ensure no further charges. Beware of this company!

besides the re-ordering w/o authorization DOES THE PRODUCT WORK???

Try Nuhair.

I am a 54 year old female and I would guess that I have been loosing my hair for a little over 5 years due to stress and lupus, my hair was getting pretty thin all over the top of my head, so I started using NuHair Vitamins + DHT Blocker + Thinning Hair Serum .I have been taking them for about a year now, and I can say for sure that it did stop my hair from falling out (it stopped my hair from thinning anymore), and see some new hair growth. I found that within 10 days of starting on nu hair that even my "normal" shed decreased quite a bit.

Prior to starting on nu hair I could sweep out a very small 'nest' of shed hairs from my drain trap after each shower (daily). I estimate this nest to have contained approx. 25-50 hairs I would also lose an additional 10 +/- during comb-out.

But... in less than two weeks of being on nu hair... the 'nest' decreased to approx. 5-10 hairs in the shower trap per shower... and maybe two to three hairs during comb-out... and it has stayed this low ever since.

Very good results