This product does not works for African American females and males hair.My hair was down to my back I used this product twice and now my hair is to my neck from the effects of using this product.

It made my hair brittle and harder to manage and at the time I used this product, I was growing my hair natural. I had to go back to a perm, take vitamins, and brought all type of moisture products to make my hair grow back. You couldn’t pay me any amount of money to ever use this product again unless I want to walk around bald headed. My friend used it on her and her daughters hair and all of them are bald headed because she wouldn’t stop using it and people started thinking she had cancer because all her hair came out.

I told her to get rid of the product because it doesn’t works. I used it once on the front of my daughter hair and the front of her hair came out and this was before I knew how bad this product really was. I barely write reviews but this product needs to be off the market. I cannot stand what this product has done to my hair and I wish someone gave me this warning before trying this sh*t….

I want to sued the *** out of this company.Can anyone tell me how?

This person wrote the review because of "hair loss" of keranique hair care from Keranique. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Keranique to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was product did not work because of my contra-chemistry. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Keranique for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Keranique?

Comments

I know a very well established lawyer if you are interested. You can contact me via email at cbjjt1992@Yahoo.com