Lancaster, South Carolina

I fell in the same trap as the other people writing complaints.You had better put the $79.95 back into my account.

I don't want this garbage and I will not stop until you put into my account what you took out without authorization! I never saw anything about having to join a beauty club until I received the supposed sample which I paid $3.95 for. The packing slip is the first I knew about your *** club and that you thought you had the right to take money out of my account! Well, YOU ARE WRONG!

I will not stop UNTIL YOU MAKE THINGS RIGHT and I will make sure your scam stops NOW! You have not heard the last of me. I will report your false advertising to Facebook and you will not scam anyone else on Facebook! If that is the only way you sell your product you might as well close your company because believe me when I say I will spread the news about your scam through every media sight available!

I will call you on Tuesday, December 29th!If you don't refund my money, all I can say is let the games begin!

Review about: Keranique Hair Care Product.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Keranique?

Comments

What a hoax!You won't see changes in 30 days.

I asked the rep how long it takes to see results. Liars!

Literature in the kit says at least 4 months.Last time I get sucked into "Beauty" garbage ads.

Bolivar, Missouri, United States #1176539

A month ago I paid 3.95$ for shipping for their products.and I just saw this transaction in my account today too the $79.95.

And call my bank to suspend this transaction. I'm so mad BC I dont put money in my account unless I'm doing a bill payment..

making my account over draft...getting so mad...

I nearly signed up for this. Decided to check for comments before I did...so glad now. Thanks for posting to warn others...Sorry to hear about your experiences.

I was just about to order it after seeing the add on Instagram.I thought it.

Be very effective until I saw your comment.

They say you must call before.The 30 days after purchase to cancel any other order otherwise they will charge you the $79.

Portland, Maine, United States #1085352

I too had the same problem, only thing different the money that was taken out was 167.85!!!I am sending a complaint to the BBB right now.

I too will document on face book about this scam company.

The greed of this company is disgusting.Stealing money from a bank account that is not theirs.