State: Manitoba Product: Keranique Free Trial Clear all filters (1 of 268 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
I saw the commercial on tv and went online to check it out. I came to this site and read the complaints about the product as I was doing my research on it. My worry is not on the numerous complaints about being charged for the trial. I knew this already as it states on...

I find that this company is underhand & uses your credit card to bill you for future purchases even though you have not authorized them. I found the charge on my credit card for $85/ & informed them that I had called in to say that I would not be continuing with the product within the 30 day period as stated.

It states that I would be charged after the 30 days for the 2 month supply they would be sending me and I have a 30 day risk free trial.

The person on the phone insisted that since I had kept the product I had to pay for it. I told her that I was prepared to return it since I had only opened the shampoo & the conditioner everything else was intact. She insisted that I had to pay another $ 85 / & that they would not take back the products since the 30 days had passed.

She claimed that there was a paper in the box saying this was a statement & not a bill but I never saw anything of the sort. I was not allowed to speak to a supervisor but I am going to speak & write to the BBB about this scam.

$ 180 for a one month supply - do they think money grows on my head!

View more comments