I received an email seemingly from Sam's Club - offering several FREE samples of beauty products .... ALL I HAD TO PAY WAS FOR SHIPPING..!

I picked Keranique for no real reason except that it was 'FREE'. I received the order in less than a week and never thought any more about it. There was no mention of the fact that I was now on the hook for shipments of this product for OVER $150 PER MONTH - it was not mentioned and I did not sign anything saying I was going to pay for these shipments. Today, I got an email from them saying they were getting ready to ship my order and I was going to have to pay for it.

I called and reamed out this poor guy who has probably been reamed out MANY TIMES and he kept trying to sell me MORE STUFF....!! I have not used the product, so now, I have to PAY FOR SHIPPING IT BACK TO THEM IN ORDER TO GET MYSELF OUT OF THIS MESS...!! THERE MUST BE SOME WAY TO GET THEIR MARKETING PRACTICES PUBLICIZED SO AS TO WARN PEOPLE NOT TO BE SUCKED IN...!!

and there ought to be a law against this kind of stuff....!!! I will not ever be tricked again by the "free" ....you just pay postage gimmick.

Product or Service Mentioned: Keranique Hair Care Free Trial.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Keranique Cons: False advertising.

• Hair Treatment