Barrington, Rhode Island
1.6

I also tried the Keranique in hopes it would fix my damaged hair. I am blonde, and unfortunately the well water where i was living for two years damaged my hair so extensively i was afraid it would never come back.

I had hair loss, HORRIBLE breakage, and my hair was incredibly coarse from the high minerals in the water. I put a water filter and softener in, and purchased many hair products to try and help my hair. Keranique did NOT help. I noticed not only did it not help my hair grow at all, it made my hair so dry it made the breakage WORSE.

After 2 weeks i decided to call to send the product back. The customer service i spoke to was so irritating i was happy to get off the phone. Just because you offer me your bad product EIGHT TIMES at a lower price, does not mean im going to want it! It did not help my hair it only made it worse so why would i spend $70 on shampoo thats no good.

I can buy better shampoo for literally a dollar! I tried to post a review on the keranique site, but it wouldnt let me. Imagine that. I was smart and kept an eye on my account, specifically marked when I recieved the product, and followed all instructions to send the product back.

And i made sure that i got the tracking number from the post office and kept my receipt in my wallet. They also dont tell you when you pay the $3 for trying the product you also have to pay the $10 shipping to send it back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Keranique Shampoo.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I'm a blonde to and my hair used to be the same way I use Organix Org you can get it from Walmart I get the Coconut Milk it does wonders Coconut is the healthiest thing for your hair and after shampooing and conditioning for a week about 2 times a week I condition and the shampoo last it keeps your hair from drizzling and really shinny and if I don't use that I use bed head it does wonders to but is a little more expensive