Product: Keranique Shampoo Clear all filters (0 of 61 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Keranique - I WILL NEVER USE AGAIN!!! BUT FOUND SOMETHING THAT DOES WORK!!!

I've been exhausted from hair not only falling out, it was shedding like a cat. This overpriced, over-promising SOAP DID MORE HARM THAN GOOD!!! I'M NOT THE KIND OF PERSON TO WALLOW.... SO, MY GIRLFRIEND HAD TRIED "WEN" HER HAIR HAS GOTTEN THICKER, LONGER, HEALTHIER than it's ever been!!! She let me have a little of hers.... It doesn't foam up like shampoo, but afterwards, WOW! My hair felt great! No itching scalp, no funky anything! It just works!

Keranique - Your stuff is very Rank

Your shampoo and conditioner smells absolutely rank ive used them once and threw the rest away never want to use it again
Reply to reviews
I order at Keranique product and had some items I wanted to send back. I have been waiting for 4 facking weeks to get the return labels and FOUR WEEKS. Its a facking joke 100 usd flushed through the toilet... NEVER ORDERING THERE EVER AGAIN I will never shop at this...
I liked
  • Time wasting
I didn't like
  • Fake legal explanations

Keranique - Awful mistake

I have lost hair fir yrs. I took the plunge to try Keranique. Omg. When I used the shampoo my hair felt like straw.Just awful and I got it out of my hair asap! I will not use this product.Very upset over this product.

Keranique - It has been wonderful

The previous reviews are insane, the only way they will charge you 200 is if you agree to it on automated call to order these women probably did not pay attention. They sent me my 76.00 charged me for that and charged me 7.95 for shipping as agreed. Product works great. Whenever I called to find out where my order was customer service was great.
5.0
#1201870

Keranique - Very unhappy consumer. Shampoo tangled hair, more hair came

More hair came out in 3 weeks, its an awful product!
#1152045
Show

Keranique - Complete Ripoff and scam! Product gave me dandruff.

It doesn't work and the ad is extremely deceiving when it comes to what you are going to be charged. It does not say that you are going to be charged. $79.95 ( twice) until after you pay the initial shipping and handeling! Total scam!!!

Keranique - Reverse results

After using this product for 3 weeks i started noticing my hair thinning. I was seeing more and more of my scalp. My family noticed as well. I threw 60 dollars worth of product in the trash. Do not buy this product.
Reply to reviews
I did not know this was a subscription service.I received another package after I had cancelled after the first order.. I had an unsatisfactory exchange with a supervisor who insisted that I pay for the package. I took the package to the post office and the clerk sent...
rollo2016
rollo2016

Make sure you dispute this and any subsequent charges from them with your card company.

Keranique Shampoo Review

Mother ordered keranique for a trail for me, it didnt work somehow they got my name and sent me another package, called company and talk about rude attitude ended up having to disconnect the call. Appalling attitude they are trying to charge me $159.90.