4.7K views
1.3

Ordered the trial offer for my wife, with its trial fee.Two months later Bank Fraud division called me and said that a company was trying to force pay a 80.00 payment, got number listed and called them Bank assured me that if I cancelled before midnight , the payment would be stopped.

Called at 11 AM, Keranique agreed to cancel...next morning Bank Fraud called back and stated overnight Keranique had forced a payment through, called Keranique said that they couldn't cancel payment.They told me that they would cancel further shipments , but that's all they could do

Review about: Keranique Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Free trial offer scam.

Had an Experience with Keranique?

Comments

What a rip-off.$259.80 for product for 60 days plus multiple shipping cost.

Cancelled all future shipments. When order came after I had made cancellation, which was confirmed by Keranique that I had cancelled, I WAS BILLED SHIPPING OF $13.90 ON ITEMS I REFUSED.

THESE SHIPMENTS WERE CONFIRMED CANCELLED BY kERANIQUE.YET I WAS BILLED FOR SHIPMENT ON ITEMS I REFUSED.

i notified my bank they reimburse my partner we didn't even sign for the trial and they took 2 payments £120 then £80 god knows how they got my details but i also found a site claiming they are buying bank details of other fraud companies how scary it that i woke up to money being taking and straighteners who new all of my partners details and we never gave them over

I just paid them with a walmart pre paid credit card just in case they pull something fraudulent.The card on has $20 on it so it paid just enough for the trial.

And let me tell you, that number you call to order tries to get you to sign up for like 5 or 6 other products! ! Don't get suckerd.

I just hope this stuff works.Prepaid card is the way to go!