Dwight, Illinois
1.2K views

They do not tell you that the vitamins are the only thing that really make your hair grow, they also cause the slowing of your colon, I was so impacted I hadn't had a BM in eleven days, I became ill and began to throw up non stop for 17 days, I had to have an endoscopy and colonoscopy due to this product stopping up my colon, I was advised by my Dr to discontinue the product but still had to pay them, even though it made me deathly ill, I was told that I came close to sepsis, which can be fatal

This person wrote the review because of "made me sick " of keranique hair care from Keranique. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $350 and wants Keranique to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was that it made me sick. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Keranique for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

#1071990

It also contains a MAIN product that can elevate ur blood pressure sky high ! I found out the hard way in the e.r. !!