My mother lost ALL her hair and I bought the package but turned out she couldn't use the main product as she is 89 and health issues, HOWEVER, I was encouraged to try the boosting serum and her hair began growing back within a week.We have been using it for about 3-4weeks and are very happy with the product.
I have taken pictures along the way. I think it may take 4-6 month to get a full head of hair but after 6 months of hair loss we are VERY VERY happy with this particular product.
I highly recommend it!!!Thank you kerinique :-) yhaa whoo
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
You May Also Like
- "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..."
- "I have been using this product for 12 Days now shampooing and rubbing it in for 2 min then wash out same with conditioner then after..."
- "Arbonne Suncreen is the absolute worst. As someone who had a stage 2 melanoma removed from my back last year, I try to be very careful to say the least...."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."