My mother lost ALL her hair and I bought the package but turned out she couldn't use the main product as she is 89 and health issues, HOWEVER, I was encouraged to try the boosting serum and her hair began growing back within a week.We have been using it for about 3-4weeks and are very happy with the product.
I have taken pictures along the way. I think it may take 4-6 month to get a full head of hair but after 6 months of hair loss we are VERY VERY happy with this particular product.
I highly recommend it!!!Thank you kerinique :-) yhaa whoo
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
You May Also Like
- "I purchased the Garnier "Blow Dry Perfector" kit that claims to keep your hair sleek and easier to blow-dry for up to 7 washes. Here's just the tip of..."
- "I have been using this product for 12 Days now shampooing and rubbing it in for 2 min then wash out same with conditioner then after..."
- " I have worn hair extensions for 5 years and wanted to try something new. I was recommended to try Hot Heads from a few Cosmetologist friends. ..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I was just denied crowns for 2 teeth that the tops are decayed away.Very little left. One has a crack. My dentist had used solid metal crowns years ago for..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."