Ventura, California

I ordered the trial back in march and canceled the subscription the next day. I paid $3.95 for shipping and thought that was all there was to it.

No, I got another charge of $38.71 in order to keep the trial that I ordered and receive no further products. Then I was charged $0.77 which customer service says is "not in their records" but showed up in my bank account. 5 days later I was charged $1.99 for God-knows-what and then 1 month later charged $59.95. After this I called and spoke to a representative and he told me it was to keep the daily vitamins.

Why would I be charged for that a month after I canceled my subscription? They told me all I had to pay to keep what I ordered for the trial was $38.71, clearly they lied. Then the same representative told me he would take my name and credit card info out of their system and I wouldn't be charged again, but here we are 2 months later and I get another charge of $59.95 and I didn't order anything. This company is *** and so are their products.

Don't order from them! It's a scam!

Product or Service Mentioned: Keranique Hair Care Free Trial.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Thank u for that. I was about to purchase Keranique biotin complex and the vitamins until I saw this post so thank you whoever this was it posted this because I would have been hella mad to know that they would have charged me so much money 4 395 shipping and handling for one free trial so thank you whoever you are I appreciate it you save me a whole bunch of money.