1.2K views

These people are thieves.They told me what they were sending me was a free product then I got a call asking me about a free trial, and I can cancel at anytime and if I want to continue they will charge me $79 every other month.

I told him NO!!!!!!! 4 times that I didn't give my card number for them to bill anything but the shipping for the free product they just sent me. Well 2 weeks later I get an email stating they are going to bill me for $79. So I try calling getting only an automatic service.

I had to report all this to my bank to get this mess canceled.Please leave these people alone

This person wrote the review because of not as described of keranique hair care free trial from Keranique. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Keranique to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Keranique for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Keranique?

Comments

Brunswick, Victoria County, Trinidad And Tobago #1228567

Can they do this with a debit card aswell?

to Anonymous Gaston, South Carolina, United States #1231147

Yes, any card on file will be used, DON'T DO IT!!!The product doesn't do anything.

I know hair loss can make you desperate to find a solution but this is NOT that solution. DO. NOT.

DO.IT.

Alexandria, Virginia, United States #1227548

I got the same thing..so disappointed

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1226582

I'm glad you commented. I was just about yo order you save me time and $. Thanks for spreading the word

The same thing happened to me.I thought what I signed up for was a free complimentary trial size.

When the full size kit arrived, I immediately got alerted and looked at the invoice and sure enough, there were the terms. I immediately called them and processed a return, but I had to pay $9 for return shipping (they will only refund the original shipping)! They tried talking me into keeping the kit for as much as 50% off but I said no. Lesson learned.

From hereon, remember, there are no free offers--most of these are to hook/lure you into paying for stuff that you probably don't even need.Don't fall for it!

to Anonymous Grants Pass, Oregon, United States #1227001

Wow, so glad i decided to read reviews for keranedique's "special" offer.I've delt with companies like this one before and it is so not worth any moneys saved if you have to contact customer service, for any reason.

I changed my mind about ordering Keranique after reading ya'lls reviews. Thank you very much for saving me time, money and headaches!

Grants Pass, Oregon.