1.1K views

Hi my name is wanda,I order the keranique products from your company on a free trail bases for $3.95 s&h only thinking that this stuff is good for my hair.But the very first day I used it !!!you should see what my hair look like after i used it,and what happen to my hair it was so tangle when I try to comb it out.A big ball of hair came out.What kind of stuff is this? and I try the lift & repair treatment spray it made my hair so stiff too.I want a full refund of my money.I'm sending pictures of my hair.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). wandawalker241 is overall dissatisfied with Keranique and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Keranique.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Keranique to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Keranique?

Comments

Dracut, Massachusetts, United States #1266625

I wanted the free sample but was sent product that cost me $120.00 which I can't afford with living on a monthly check please help I'm mad and disgusted I need my money back in my account