Product: Keranique Hair Care Clear all filters (222 of 222 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Keranique - Risk-Free versus Free

I can't believe all the excuse making I see in these posts. The website I just visited did not say anything was FREE, it clearly says RISK-FREE if cancelled within 14 days. The terms and conditions are clearly laid out under their offer terms, so there shouldn't be a surprise when you receive a ton of products that if you KEEP IT you have to pay for it. Be accountable for yourself. Know the difference between risk-free and free, and stop contextualizing what is. Who in their right mind thinks they get 100 dollars worth of hair product for 4 bucks?

Uhhh...I don't think the ppl complaining think that the product is free..that's dumb to assume that lol they mean that the company claims you can try it for 30 days without being charged (just s&h) and if you like it of course you will begin to get billed every month...but if you are NOT satisfied you can return it..risk free and NOT get billed. I just saw the commercial and it clearly stated "try it risk free for 30 days and return it before 30 days if you are not satisfied and will not be billed" duh! No one thinks it's free lol lol

#662049
@girl22

Miss Girl 22, please shut up. These ads r aimed @ women over 40.

They r

responsible 2 conduct business w/us. There was a time that a business man's agreement meant more than a college educated hustler. These woman r reporting being overcharged, lied 2, disrespected. All u can do is LOL?

well keep ROTFOUFA. U had 0 business popping up & I'll b Lol 2 the *** wig store.

@TMz Bucki

"I can't believe all the excuse making I see in these posts. The website I just visited did not say anything was FREE, it clearly says RISK-FREE if cancelled within 14 days. The terms and conditions are clearly laid out under their offer terms, so there shouldn't be a surprise when you receive a ton of products that if you KEEP IT you have to pay for it.

Be accountable for yourself. Know the difference between risk-free and free, and stop contextualizing what is. "

way to go...this is the best post i've read so far!

very straightforward.people should be reading this instead of all the *** and complaints and whatnots... :)

View more comments (2)
Review
Product
Keranique Hair Care
Loss

Keranique - UP SET WITH YOUR AD INTENTION!

I received what I thought was a "sample order" and paid $7.95 twice & then due to medical issues (due to a fall) was unable to use this product, so I cancelled order & was charged 3 x $79.95 on my cr card. I think this is unfair and will not use this or any other of your products again! I misunderstude that their isn't "any sample products" but still should not have been charged other than the 2 $7.95 chgs. Thanks anyway! I will not be using your products from on line or anywhere ever again.
Review