Product: Keranique Hair Care Clear all filters (223 of 223 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

KERANIQUE HAIR REGROWTH TREATMENT

This product does not work, but you have no way of knowing in the "30 day Money Back" time frame. I used Keranique for two months, and there was absolutely no hair regrowth. I stopped using it, and forgot about it. I also forgot to return the unused portion within thirty days (there was no unused portion left after 30 days). The original charge for the trial product was $3.95, but I received a "NOTICE OF BAD CREDIT STATUS" four months after the original purchase. I called customer service, and they did reduce my Past Due amount by $20.00, but insisted that I give them a credit card immediately to pay off the unpaid balance of $119.90!!

maybe pay attention to what you sign up for and pay your bills. Take responsibility for YOUR actions instead of blaming others for your stupidity.

Please send me a 2 month supply of Keranique to try risk free for 30-days. I will be billed today just $3.95 shipping and processing.

With the 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee, I just have to call within 30 days of receipt and return the System within 2 weeks to avoid being billed any additional amount. If I keep the System, I will be billed two payments of $79.95, 30 days and 60 days following receipt of my shipment. Then unless I cancel, I will continue to receive a new 60 day supply every 2 months with the low price of just $79.95 per month for 2 months plus $7.95 S&P per shipment, which will be billed to the card I provide today. By clicking "Rush My Trial", I authorize Keranique to charge my card for each shipment per the terms described above.

Local and State sales tax may apply. There is no commitment to continue.

I can call customer service at 1-888-237-4131 at any time to cancel. My 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee covers every shipment of Keranique.

Barbarasouix

That's terrible! Report to the BBB

View more comments (2)
Loss
Tags
  • time frame

Keranique - Risk-Free versus Free

I can't believe all the excuse making I see in these posts. The website I just visited did not say anything was FREE, it clearly says RISK-FREE if cancelled within 14 days. The terms and conditions are clearly laid out under their offer terms, so there shouldn't be a surprise when you receive a ton of products that if you KEEP IT you have to pay for it. Be accountable for yourself. Know the difference between risk-free and free, and stop contextualizing what is. Who in their right mind thinks they get 100 dollars worth of hair product for 4 bucks?

Uhhh...I don't think the ppl complaining think that the product is free..that's dumb to assume that lol they mean that the company claims you can try it for 30 days without being charged (just s&h) and if you like it of course you will begin to get billed every month...but if you are NOT satisfied you can return it..risk free and NOT get billed. I just saw the commercial and it clearly stated "try it risk free for 30 days and return it before 30 days if you are not satisfied and will not be billed" duh! No one thinks it's free lol lol

#662049
@girl22

Miss Girl 22, please shut up. These ads r aimed @ women over 40.

They r

responsible 2 conduct business w/us. There was a time that a business man's agreement meant more than a college educated hustler. These woman r reporting being overcharged, lied 2, disrespected. All u can do is LOL?

well keep ROTFOUFA. U had 0 business popping up & I'll b Lol 2 the *** wig store.

@TMz Bucki

"I can't believe all the excuse making I see in these posts. The website I just visited did not say anything was FREE, it clearly says RISK-FREE if cancelled within 14 days. The terms and conditions are clearly laid out under their offer terms, so there shouldn't be a surprise when you receive a ton of products that if you KEEP IT you have to pay for it.

Be accountable for yourself. Know the difference between risk-free and free, and stop contextualizing what is. "

way to go...this is the best post i've read so far!

very straightforward.people should be reading this instead of all the *** and complaints and whatnots... :)

View more comments (2)
Loss

Keranique - UP SET WITH YOUR AD INTENTION!

I received what I thought was a "sample order" and paid $7.95 twice & then due to medical issues (due to a fall) was unable to use this product, so I cancelled order & was charged 3 x $79.95 on my cr card. I think this is unfair and will not use this or any other of your products again! I misunderstude that their isn't "any sample products" but still should not have been charged other than the 2 $7.95 chgs. Thanks anyway! I will not be using your products from on line or anywhere ever again.