1.3K views
100% full Not resolved

If you order on the website, the t+c for the 30 day risk-free trial period are on there.

It's the same thing when you order on the automated system.

And it's also the same when you place an order with an agent on the phone.

Furthermore; when you receive the product, it comes with paperwork further explaining the terms and conditions.

The point is, YOU ARE notified of the fine print. But people see the word free and assume it's free product.

If you are entering your credit card information anywhere, you should really make sure you completely understand EVERYTHING before crying foul.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). giocgio is overall dissatisfied with Keranique and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Keranique.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Keranique to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Keranique?

Comments

Younique - Jordan Philbeck And Kelly Owens Awful Presenters Review from Little Rock, Arkansas Younique " Due to the absolute heinous remarks made my Jordan Philbeck and Kelly Owens on a LIVE Facebook video I am leaving Younique! I will never recommend Younique to any of..." Read more Keranique - Hair Care Review from Doylestown, Pennsylvania Keranique "My hair had fallen out so. Bad it cause it to be bald I'm still dealing with the fact that my hair will never be the same I would like..." Read more Keranique - I had a serious negative reaction to this product Keranique "I ordered Keranique in mid January. Based on the infomercial comment that I could try the product to see if it worked for me. About 6 weeks in, I started..." Read more Rodan and Fields - Horrible Consultant Experience Rodan and Fields "2 ladies Lindsay Johnson and Krystal Ziadi made a some fb posts that were completely immature and out of line. These are not the type of "women" you should be..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more