1.2

I got a free trial deal and was told I only had to pay for shipping && I got my pills ,but today $84.97 was taken off my card I will be reporting this on Monday. I have bills to pay but thanks to you selfish people I don't have money.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Keranique and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Keranique.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Keranique to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Keranique?

Comments

you didn't get a 30 FREE trial....you got a 30 RISK free trial...you paid for shipping and handling right? so you paid something to get something for free?? no you paid to get a 30 RISK free trial of the product so you could try it out for 30 days.....the paperwork inside the package stated all the info if you would have read it I learned the hard way myself!