1.5

Warning .......

this is a total scam to steal your money do not purchase.

I was a week late on cancelling this product . They will charge you two month payments of $78.95 .

I told them I would return the rest of the product . They proceeded to inform me that it was mine and I will be charged in full of $157.90 .

Now heres the thing , they are only 8 oz bottles . If you have long hair you know that will not last a full two months .

My huge complaint is that they refuse to take the remaining product and refund my money of $78.95 . Also I was informed that they will automatically charge my card another $78.95 . Like *** you will . I was informed that it will be sent to collections if I dont pay .

Its not what they claim .

Also it has a terrible odor which is the main reason I dont want it .

So unsuspecting consumers

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO GET YOUR

SO CALLED FREE TRIAL . TOTALLY NOT WORTH THE HASSELL .

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). beccahaldeman is overall dissatisfied with Keranique. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Keranique.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Keranique to other companies on our site.

Comments

I cancelled mine today but was told it was too late! Had to make 2nd payment.

If you cancel within 30 days, you have to return the product. So much for FREE product. Asked guy why is it presented as free with just paying shipping. Then if you don't cancel, you're stuck with payments.

He cancelled any additional payments.

Sorry I got involved in this. Big SCAM!!!!