Horrible service.I cancelled before they even sent me the trial and they still charged me the trial fee then shipped it to me.

I didn't open it and figured if I sent it back they would charge me for shipping. They said free trial? I cancelled over the phone and in writing(email). They then charged me 30 days later 79.95 and I called and they said too bad all you did is cancel the auto ship.

I told them clearly on phone and in email I didn't want any of it the trial or anything. I have it on a recorded phone call also. They said that was only part of my shipment charge and would charge me again in 30 days for the other 79.95. I offered to return it and she told me too late it's past 30 days!

It is unopened!

I told them that was fraud!DON'T ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Keranique. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Keranique.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Keranique to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Keranique?

Comments