Chester,Pennsylvania
1.6K views

I’ve just used keranique for the first time and I already plan on cancelling my 30day trial as soon as the sun comes up tomorrow. I used the shampoo, conditioner, treatment, & amplifying spray as directed & I really don’t like the way it made my hair feel.

I am African American & indian. I have fine textured hair but its pretty curly. I don’t think it’s not the shampoo or conditioner causing my hair to feel so dry & straw like. It could be the treatment.

My hair felt really soft after use of the shampoo & conditioner but I’m definitely gonna discontinue use of this product.

I don’t recommend it at all. I also heard that you can find better products for hair growth at a store near you for a fraction of the price!

Product or Service Mentioned: Keranique Free Trial.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

#1011954

I am a licensed cosmetology Keratin is a protein in the structure of hair that is responsible for hair strength so the treatment will make the hair hard because it is strengthing the hair looking term results not immediate only give treatment once a week or biweekly depending on damage deep condition 2times weekly and condition daily results will vary based off of hair texture and damage to hair.. hope this was helpful..

Nastacajah Ham