Salisbury, South Australia
1.9K views
Featured Not resolved

I have been using this product for 12 Days now shampooing and rubbing it in for 2 min then wash out same with conditioner then after shower towel dry using the to other bottle you get to spray in and also rub for 2 mins then blow dry your hair after and taking the tables each day well my hair is all over the place fulling out gabs every were the lady said that normal what do i do?

i have to travel to my son school 6 times a day morning and home then lunch to do his needles n food then home then pick up and home all on my bikes with my hair looking like this what do i do now because of this?

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Keranique and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Keranique to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Keranique and keranique free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Keranique?

Comments